l Registration of Marriage ♥ Saturday ♥ 10-10-09 ♥ 19:00 l Bride Reception ♥ Sunday ♥ 13-12-09 ♥ 13:00 l Actual Day Ceremony ♥ Sunday ♥ 20-12-09 ♥ 09:00 l Groom Reception (Banquet) ♥ Sunday ♥ 20-12-09 ♥ 18:00

♥ A Token of Love

posted under , by -me-
Saturday, me and Fennie went shopping at Pyramid for my R.O.M gown. GG's busy with her in-law birthday thus's gone back to Tapah. This week left me and Fennie to do the shopping. My target is to find my R.O.M. gown as soon as possible. We initially wanna go to One Utama, but the traffic sucks... we are both time constraint, wanna be back by 6pm for dinner with hubby :P, thus changed of plan, going to Pyramid instead...
.
We went to many boutique and had tested on some of their gown/dresses.. but we return without anything to rave about. Some of the boutique we visited includes, forever 21, esprit, warehouse, and so on, some I even forgotten it's name :P
.
Feeling a bit hungry and tiring after shopping, I went home expecting Alex to be playing games/napping (as he called me earlier said he's home, rest while waiting for me to come back :S) Upon entering, I smell something delicious... I called out yet nobody return my call, Alex muz be in the kitchen... for its been a routine thing for us to call out and reply to each other upon coming home, if we don't, we are either at the kitchen or bathroom... Here's a sight of mine upon entering kitchen...
.
Alex frying omelette on pan

.
Due to our late snacks (we makan at about 6.45p.m.) thus our dinner become very very late. We dinner with my mum after a walk to the pasar malam at about 10p.m. There goes my diet plan... dinner at such late hours is soooo hard to digest~~
.
Ohh.... nearly forgotten... here's s
ome of the gown I tested...
.

0 comments

Make A Comment
 

We Got Married Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com