l Registration of Marriage ♥ Saturday ♥ 10-10-09 ♥ 19:00 l Bride Reception ♥ Sunday ♥ 13-12-09 ♥ 13:00 l Actual Day Ceremony ♥ Sunday ♥ 20-12-09 ♥ 09:00 l Groom Reception (Banquet) ♥ Sunday ♥ 20-12-09 ♥ 18:00

♥ Frustatingly Honourable Moments

posted under , by -me-
During my recent visit to LV for my photo design viewing, I was informed by the manager there that someone printed a whole stack of our pg photo and presented to LV and require to have the same as us...
.
They keep saying that my photo had become very popular in LV and over the web.. what the ****!!! I wonder if I want to be happy about it or be sad over the whole agenda. Someone deliberately print our photo as references???? Why ain't I informed before this? I feel so sad to know about it from LV's staff instead from the person itself, as apparently the "person" is one of the forumer who seeks permission to view my photo and I'd gladly provided the link to share.
.
I'm happy to share and to know that someone likes our photo and I would gladly gives more suggestion if needed by any "person". So I would really appreaciate if any of such incidents were to happen again, we are the first to know.
.
We seems to take much attention during our every visits to LV cuz there's always something new to rave about. Well, maybe I'm too talkative, just cant stop talking :P
.
Taking our pre weding photo in LV is our first step towards the preparation of our wedding, and we are glad that we are having a lot of fun and things'd been running smoothly so far.

0 comments

Make A Comment
 

We Got Married Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com