l Registration of Marriage ♥ Saturday ♥ 10-10-09 ♥ 19:00 l Bride Reception ♥ Sunday ♥ 13-12-09 ♥ 13:00 l Actual Day Ceremony ♥ Sunday ♥ 20-12-09 ♥ 09:00 l Groom Reception (Banquet) ♥ Sunday ♥ 20-12-09 ♥ 18:00

♥ Pre-Wedding Photo @ Indoor LV Studio

posted under , , by -me-
Indoor shooting has been far more easier and more relax compared to the other day's outdoor shooting... although having a hard time the prvious ps, me and alex still anticipated the indoor ps very much...

Smooth traffic fr. Puchong-KL


Yen Roo's make up box

Making me up

Alex waiting for touch up

Me and Yen Roo

Me and Alex


(this photo taken fr. my camera phone.. lousy effect..)

My photoshot in progress slideshow...


We are so eager to look at our pre wedding photography after the indoor photoshot. I'd arrange with Raymond for a quick viewing before the editing works start on Sunday. Yes, it's a day after our indoor photoshot :P and OMG~ the photo taken by Raymond are so much different from ours... and now I become more and more anxious to view our edited photo :D
.
- the end -

0 comments

Make A Comment
 

We Got Married Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com