l Registration of Marriage ♥ Saturday ♥ 10-10-09 ♥ 19:00 l Bride Reception ♥ Sunday ♥ 13-12-09 ♥ 13:00 l Actual Day Ceremony ♥ Sunday ♥ 20-12-09 ♥ 09:00 l Groom Reception (Banquet) ♥ Sunday ♥ 20-12-09 ♥ 18:00

♥ Pre-Wedding Photo @ Outdoor Malacca

posted under , , by -me-
I had sleepless night the day before my PS :P, probably too anxious to go for my PS liao... hahaha... I woke up early to get ready and to prepare and pack all items to bring for ps. Alex's still sound asleep during that time.. hahaha... by the time he awoke, I was starting to get famished. He bought us brakfast from the nearby market place and aft breakfast, we took our bath and heed off to BS for make up

Make up & hairdo

Styling the groom's hair

Finalising the look

My pretty nail art extension

Ready to set off to Malacca

My photoshot in progress slideshow...

We are very tired after the 1st day photoshooting but am eagerly awaiting the next one for indoor photography... The progress is tiring but we makes a lot of memorable memory in the process :D
.
- the end -

0 comments

Make A Comment
 

We Got Married Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com