l Registration of Marriage ♥ Saturday ♥ 10-10-09 ♥ 19:00 l Bride Reception ♥ Sunday ♥ 13-12-09 ♥ 13:00 l Actual Day Ceremony ♥ Sunday ♥ 20-12-09 ♥ 09:00 l Groom Reception (Banquet) ♥ Sunday ♥ 20-12-09 ♥ 18:00

A Dissappointing Services

posted under by -me-
It was the 10th day after our R.O.M, I'd received our photography and videography respectively from our friends and vendors. Feeling a bit more than dissappointing towards what I am expecting, the video totally is out of what I can accept. Fancy me paying (though not much) for something even a amateur can do.
.
Upon few rounds of discussion with my buddy-buddier, I'd talk to Alex about it too, we decided to switch VG for our AD ceremony and dinner reception. It's better to pay more to get something we wanted than to pay less for nuthing we like... and thus the finding begins...
.
Meanwhile searching for our VG, I'm gonna do some editing to my R.O.M photo (taken by frens) so that I can upload asap :P

0 comments

Make A Comment
 

We Got Married Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com