l Registration of Marriage ♥ Saturday ♥ 10-10-09 ♥ 19:00 l Bride Reception ♥ Sunday ♥ 13-12-09 ♥ 13:00 l Actual Day Ceremony ♥ Sunday ♥ 20-12-09 ♥ 09:00 l Groom Reception (Banquet) ♥ Sunday ♥ 20-12-09 ♥ 18:00

♥ Pre-wedding Photo Make-up Artist

posted under , , by -me-
My pre-wedding make up artist is Yen Roo. Upon our arrival at the studio, she's already there at the studio getting ready.

Here's a photo of me and Roo...
Before she start, Roo discussed with me on the outlook I'd like and the type of hairstyling that might suits me. She gave me some magazine to browse thru and we went thru some of the design I'd like. We try several images and we experience in many different style/look she's created for me for my photoshoot~

Yen Roo make up is much to my satisfaction, just once in a while, mayb once or twice I requested for my own choice of make up, like a red lipstick for a sexier look, darker shade for eye shadow...

For my hairstyle and accessories, we play along with dramatic results like bigger necklaces, bling bling stuff as headpiece, long veil and so on... it's fun and the results id good too :P

~sorry, didn't take close up photo, thus here's the overall images during the whole PS...
The Outdoor Victorian Style
The Baba House, Nyonya in Qipao
On the Street Bride
The Korean Style
The Taiwanese Bride
The Sexilicious Bride
The Magical Make-over
The Japanese Bride
The Bollywood Style
The Shanghai Nite Bride
.
- the end -

0 comments

Make A Comment
 

We Got Married Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com