l Registration of Marriage ♥ Saturday ♥ 10-10-09 ♥ 19:00 l Bride Reception ♥ Sunday ♥ 13-12-09 ♥ 13:00 l Actual Day Ceremony ♥ Sunday ♥ 20-12-09 ♥ 09:00 l Groom Reception (Banquet) ♥ Sunday ♥ 20-12-09 ♥ 18:00

♥ Pre-Wedding Photo Make-up Artist 2

posted under by -me-
I wanna be my own make-up artist!!! LOL... after much consideration, I'd finally decided to be my own make up artist. Selecting for my 2nd ps's mua is so much work. Before deciding on the mua to engage I need to go for trial make up to decide whether to engage. Given my hectic schedule nowadays I cant accommodate to that. I'd been considering too, the type of photography I'd wanted this time round, thus I'd decided to be my own mua.

Here's some of my diy make up (Testing Part I)
(minus the false eyelashes), probably will look better if I add in the false eyelashes


this'll be for day look

Due to my busy schedule, I didnt get to try on another make up style. During our actual photoshooting day, I'd opt for another make-up style, more smokier than above and it's more heavier too, due to photography use, and i kind of a like it. I did not change others make up except some touch up and changes of hair-style. Stay tune on my pre-wedding photography for the results ^^
.
- the end -

0 comments

Make A Comment
 

We Got Married Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com