l Registration of Marriage ♥ Saturday ♥ 10-10-09 ♥ 19:00 l Bride Reception ♥ Sunday ♥ 13-12-09 ♥ 13:00 l Actual Day Ceremony ♥ Sunday ♥ 20-12-09 ♥ 09:00 l Groom Reception (Banquet) ♥ Sunday ♥ 20-12-09 ♥ 18:00

(♥) Bride's Reception Make-up Artist

posted under , by -me-
I'd recently went back to Penang personally to test dishes for our bride's side reception and to find suitable make up artist for that day itself. It's a tiring Saturday as we tour around penang island looking for both freelance and BS for make up artist.

We'd shortlisted mostly BS, France Taipei, Kuang Yee and Aspial... but after much consideration, I decided to engage a freelance make up artist as I want to save the travelling time from BS to the restaurant. In addition, having my make up done at BS could be troublesome as my photographer cant snap the progress (BS dun allow)...
Eventually, I decided to engage freelance MUA, Joseph Chan.
.
Here's one of his portfolio


.
Joseph sounds friendly over the phone and I'd made my downpayment to him via e-banking. Hopefully he made me up prettily during my luncheon in December.
.
- to be continue -

0 comments

Make A Comment
 

We Got Married Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com