l Registration of Marriage ♥ Saturday ♥ 10-10-09 ♥ 19:00 l Bride Reception ♥ Sunday ♥ 13-12-09 ♥ 13:00 l Actual Day Ceremony ♥ Sunday ♥ 20-12-09 ♥ 09:00 l Groom Reception (Banquet) ♥ Sunday ♥ 20-12-09 ♥ 18:00

♥ Pre-Wedding Photo @ Outdoor Genting Highland

posted under , , by -me-
This is meant as our extra photography session. We'd engaged See Toh (Brandon) as our photographer of the day to capture our pre-wedding photography in the highland of Genting.
.
We did a slight planning on the agenda before departing for our pre-wedding photography, 2-days from now. I was busy preparing for the things needed for the photography session, my gowns and the props we might use..
.
I woke up early in the morning the next day, punctually 10minutes before 7am. I had an early bath, prepare and packs for things that I haven't did last nite, start my make up and hair-styling and had our breakfast (which Alex bought from the nearby market place) before we start our journey. We fetch Brandon @ Damansara Utama (where he lives) and our journey begins...
.
Here's a sypnosis of the outdoor photography...
.

.
- the end -

0 comments

Make A Comment
 

We Got Married Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com